Many companies offer various security services, but very few offer professional concierge services that help create a great first impression for guests and visitors.
The concierge services team offers professional security and enhances the customer experience while at your venue. The team is skilled in transitioning from security to customer-friendly support. They dress to impress and conduct themselves in a manner that suits your company's image and values.
What does our Concierge staff do?
Concierge security staff is highly skilled individuals who perform various valuable services while focusing primarily on security and customer care. They give guests and visitors the confidence to feel safe and welcome. Well-dressed and well-mannered individuals help create a lasting impression and help wherever they can.
Our concierge security team has an advantageous blend of SIA Security and customer service qualifications and training – this gives them the ability to perform multiple functional tasks and benefit your business considerably.
Concierge staff cover a variety of areas, including:
- Golf Clubs
- Corporate offices
- Apartment buildings
- Council offices
- Care homes
- And numerous others
Concierge staff perform:
- Daily routines and checks
- Acting as a visual deterrent
- Customer service/customer queries
- Working as part of a team to deliver an overall excellent customer experience
- Phone and email handling
- Signing in guests and visitors – ensuring safety and security for staff
- Recording/logging visitor data
- Managing entrances and exits
- Routine patrols
- Managing parking
- Delivery management
- Post/mail/parcel management, storage and distribution
- Maintaining company policies and procedures
- Key control/management
- Organised building locking and unlocking
- Entrance and exit control
About our Concierge staff
Our Concierge staff are fully SIA trained and qualified and have many years of industry experience. Our entire team is fully DBS checked and lengthily vetted. We only employ the very best to offer our clients the very best.
Our staff are extensively trained in delivering outstanding customer service in all capacities. They blend into the business as an integral part of the company ethos.
What to expect from our Concierge staff?
- Punctual / Polite / Professional / positive
- Smart appearance (according to company dress code)
- Ability to deal with customers, guests, visitors, and staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Meet and greet visitors and guests
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Use initiative
- Work as part of a team
- Prevent losses through theft, fire, and criminal damage
- Investigate disturbances
- Monitor CCTV
- Emergency response with the ability to confidently handle all kinds of situations
- First aider, Fire Marshall, and Traffic controller
- Alarm response
Concierge security services provide a wide range of benefits for businesses and their guests. Some of the key benefits include:
- A professional and welcoming first impression for guests
- Assistance with any enquiries or directions
- Increased security
- Peace of mind knowing your guests are well taken care of
If you are looking for professional concierge services that will create a great first impression, contact All Time Security today. We would be more than happy to create a bespoke solution for you. Many
Get in Touch Today
In need of the best event security services available? Contact our team at All Time Security today to book a risk assessment and get a quote from our experts.
All Time Security operates all over the United Kingdom, offering security services to a range of locations such as Woking, Worcester, Slough, Birmingham, Leicester, and London.