Frequently Asked Questions about Security Services in Bedfordshire:
1. What types of security services do you offer in Bedfordshire?
2. What sets your security services apart from other providers in Bedfordshire?
All Time Security is one of the few SIA approved security companies in Bedfordshire, with other accreditations (such as ISO 9001) to reinforce our high standards. We also provide liability insurance for our clients and ensure that our personnel undergo strict vetting and checking for optimal security.
Our security packages are customisable, meaning that clients can receive a personalised security plan that is tailored to their specific business needs. With our level of personalisation, our security services in Bedfordshire are unmatched.
3. Can you provide references from other businesses in Bedfordshire that have used your services?
Yes, if you would like to read references about our services, please visit the Reviews page on our website to read references from businesses we’ve worked with.
4. What qualifications or training do your security personnel have, specifically in relation to the unique needs of Bedfordshire businesses?
Our personnel are all SIA licensed, and we provide in-house upskilling to ensure that they have the necessary qualifications and training for the job at hand. This means that no matter what Bedfordshire businesses need, whether that is guarding assets or manning the door, All Time Security’s team of professionals are expertly trained for it.
5. Are your services available 24/7 in Bedfordshire?
Yes - our security services in Bedfordshire are available 24/7.
6. How quickly can you respond to a security incident in Bedfordshire?
As soon as an alarm is triggered or we’re notified of a security incident, we will respond promptly, so you can rest assured that emergency personnel or a security professional will be there in no time.
7. How do you handle emergency situations or unexpected security threats in Bedfordshire?
Our security personnel are trained to deal with emergencies or unexpected situations in a calm and calculated manner, with expertise in de-escalating situations and neutralising the threat. They are also trained in First Aid and Fire Safety.
8. Do you collaborate with local law enforcement in Bedfordshire?
Yes, we are directly connected with police in Bedfordshire.
9. Do you offer customised security plans to suit the individual needs of businesses in Bedfordshire?
Yes. Our comprehensive security packages can be customised according to your needs, so you can pick and choose which solutions you want for your security plan.
10. What's the process to get a quote for your services in Bedfordshire?
To receive a quote for our security services in Bedfordshire, please get in touch with us to begin discussing your security needs and requirements.
11. Do you provide both residential and commercial security services in Bedfordshire?
Yes, both residential and commercial security services in Bedfordshire are available.
12. How are your security services in Bedfordshire priced?
All Time Security’s security services in Bedfordshire are priced competitively as we value fairness and transparency. As a result, we aim to provide unbeatable prices without compromising the quality of our services.
13. Can your security team assist with loss prevention strategies for retail businesses in Bedfordshire?
Yes - as one of the leading security companies in Bedfordshire, you can count on us to assist with preventing the loss of goods and merchandise for retail businesses. Our team of security professionals are trained to spot suspicious activity and prevent theft.